Together We Do Good
At Sheet Street, we try our best to share the love with the communities and families around our stores with our Sheet Street Cares Campaign. Our initiatives focus on assisting women and children and filling the homes of those less fortunate with love.
In addition, we are a proud member of Jump Start. This is an exciting work readiness programme that develops the skills of unemployed young people and links them to career opportunities in the retail sector and the supply chain.
- The results are phenomenal:
- 284 young adults completed work experience at Sheet Street
- 57% of these individuals were employed
- 71% with seasonal positions
- 29% with permanent positions.
Find out more here, and share with young adults that could benefit from this.